Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Related names||Helen, Helena, Elena, Elaine, Hellen, Ellen, Eleni|
The name is used in many other languages. Name days: Hungary (as Heléne) - October 14, Estonia (as Helen) - August 18, Greece (as Ελένη) - May 21.
People with the given name Helene
- Helen of Anjou (1236-1314),was the queen consort of the Serbian Kingdom. Her husband was Stephen Uroš I and her children kings Dragutin and Milutin
- Duchess Helene of Mecklenburg-Schwerin (1814-1858), Duchess of Orléans
- Princess Hélène of Orléans (1871-1951), Duchess of Aosta, second daughter of Prince Philippe, Count of Paris
- Duchess Helene in Bavaria (1834-1890), Hereditary Princess of Thurn and Taxis,
- Duchess Helene of Mecklenburg-Strelitz (1857-1936), great-granddaughter of Paul I of Russia
- Helene Mayer (1910–1953), German and American Olympic champion foil fencer
- Hélène Conway-Mouret (born 1960), French politician.
- Hélène Pastor (1937-2014), heiress and businesswoman from Monaco.
- Helene Schjerfbeck, artist
- Hélène Ségara (born 1971), French singer
- Helene Speight, finalist in The Apprentice (UK Series Four)
- Helene Vannari (born 1948), Estonian actress
- "Helen". Online Etymology Dictionary. Retrieved 2017-12-25.
|given name. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change that link to point directly to the intended article.This page or section lists people that share the same|