Helicópteros del Sureste
The company provides a variety of services:
- passenger services
- air ambulance
- civil defense support
- forest firefighting
- aerial photography
- aerial filming
Helicópteros del Sureste obtained a Declaration of Competence to provide scheduled passenger service. Since 1996, they have operated the liner Ceuta-Málaga service from the (Ceuta Heliport and Málaga Airport).
Each year they carry over 20,000 passengers in next-generation aircraft. The company was the first to offer flights from the Algeciras Heliport, providing crucial links through the Strait of Gibraltar. It also runs the Malta-Gozo helilink.
- "Archived copy". Archived from the original on 2010-02-04. Retrieved 2010-05-16.
- "ROTOR on line - A publication of Eurocopter - INAER". Eurocopter.com. 2006-07-24. Retrieved 2012-05-18.
- "Gibraltar set to lose its air supremacy - Panorama Newspaper". Panorama.gi. Retrieved 2012-05-18.
- "Malta Today". Malta Today. 2005-01-30. Archived from the original on 2012-03-19. Retrieved 2012-05-18.
- Former Chernobyl Pilot Soars Above His Obstacles