|Public (LSE: HLCL)|
|Gerald Kaye, Chief Executive|
|Revenue||£116.5 million (2016)|
|£145.3 million (2016)|
|£110.4 million (2016)|
Number of employees
Helical plc (formerly Helical Bar plc) is a UK focused property investment and development company focusing on design led London developments and high yielding regional investment holdings. It is based in London and a constituent of the FTSE SmallCap Index.
The Group is organised into two activities:
Helical's London portfolio currently includes One Creechurch Place EC3, 272,000 sq ft of office space in the heart of the insurance district, The Bower in Old Street, comprising 320,000 sq ft of office space and a range of restaurants and bars, Barts Square EC1, 236 apartments and three office buildings in the City of London, and The Loom in Whitechapel, a 110,000 sq ft refurbished Victorian wool warehouse.
The regional portfolio includes several high yielding investment holdings such as The Morgan Quarter, Cardiff, a 250,000 sq ft mixed use development, office buildings in Manchester, such as Churchgate & Lee House, and various industrial buildings across the UK. Helical are also developing four retirement villages in south England.
The portfolio was valued at £1.0bn at 31 March 2016.
- "Annual Report 2016" (PDF). Helical. Retrieved 9 November 2016.
- "Helical plc Share information". The London Stock Exchange.
- "Certificate of Incorporation". Retrieved 9 November 2016.
- "The veteran who is back doing deals". City.AM. 7 October 2013. Retrieved 9 November 2016.
- "Office space in London, EC3". One Creechurch Place. Retrieved 2016-11-09.
- "The Bower, Old Street". Retrieved 2016-11-09.
- "Barts Square". Barts Square. Retrieved 2016-11-09.
- Code8 team (2016-01-01). "Welcome to The Loom E1 - THE LOOM". Theloom-e1.com. Retrieved 2016-11-09.
- "Cardiff City Centre Shopping & Leisure". Morgan Quarter. 2014-06-20. Retrieved 2016-11-09.
- "Churchgate & Lee Buildings". Churchgateandleehouse.co.uk. Retrieved 2016-11-09.
- "Renaissance Villages". Renaissance Villages. Retrieved 2016-11-09.