Hell's Kitchen (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hell's Kitchen, Manhattan is a neighborhood in New York City.
Hell's Kitchen may also refer to:
- Tenth Avenue (film), a 1928 American film also known by this title
- Hell's Kitchen (1939 film), starring the Dead End Kids and Ronald Reagan
- Hell's Kitchen (1962 film), a Japanese film directed by Umetsugu Inoue
- Hell's Kitchen (1998 film), featuring Angelina Jolie
- For the Love of Mike or Hell's Kitchen, a 1927 film directed by Frank Capra
- Víctimas del Pecado or Hell's Kitchen, a 1951 film by Emilio Fernández
- Hell's Kitchen (band), an American speed metal/punk band
- Hell's Kitchen (Andre Nickatina album), or the title song
- Hell's Kitchen (Leslie Spit Treeo album)
- Hell's Kitchen (Maxim album), or the title song
- Hell's Kitchen, an album by Jazzkantine
- "Hell's Kitchen", a song by Dream Theater from Falling into Infinity
- Hell's Kitchen (UK TV series), a cooking-based reality show
- Hell's Kitchen (U.S. TV series), an American version of the UK cooking-based reality show, hosted by Gordon Ramsay.
- Hell's Kitchen Australia, an Australian version of the UK cooking-based reality show
Other art, entertainment, and media
- Hell's Kitchen (novel), a novel by Jeffrey Deaver
- Hell’s Kitchen (painting), a 19th-century oil painting of Newcastle upon Tyne eccentrics
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hell's Kitchen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.