From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hell or hell in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hell, in many religions, is a place of suffering during the afterlife, where wicked or unrighteous souls are punished.
In arts and entertainment
In film and television
- Hell (1964 film) or Henri-Georges Clouzot's Inferno (L'enfer), an unfinished French film by Henri-Georges Clouzot
- Hell (1994 film) (L'enfer), a French film directed by Claude Chabrol, adapted from Clouzot's 1964 film
- Hell (2005 film) (L'enfer), a French film directed by Danis Tanović
- Hell (2010 film) (El Infierno), a Mexican crime comedy
- Hell (2011 film), a German science fiction film directed by Tim Fehlbaum
- "Hell" (Father Ted), an episode of Father Ted
- Dr. Hell, a character in the anime series Mazinger Z
- Hell (DC Comics), a fictional location in the DC Comics universe
- Hell (novel) (L'Enfer), a novel by Henri Barbusse
- Hell (play), a 1924 play by Upton Sinclair
- Hades (Honorverse), also called Hell, a prison planet in the Honorverse novels by David Weber
- Hell, also known as Inferno, the first volume of the Divine Comedy
- Hell, a locale in the Tomorrow series novels by John Marsden
- "Hell", a song by Blind Melon from Nico
- "Hell" (Disturbed song), a song by Disturbed, a B-side from the single "Stricken"
- "Hell", a song by Foo Fighters from In Your Honor
- "Hell", a song by Squirrel Nut Zippers from Hot
- "Hell", a song by Tegan and Sara from Sainthood
- "The Hell Song", a song by Sum 41
Other uses in arts and entertainment
- Hell (Bosch), a painting by Hieronymous Bosch
- Hell: A Cyberpunk Thriller, a 1990s video game
- Hell, a sculpture by Jake and Dinos Chapman
- Hell, California, U.S.
- Hell, Michigan, U.S.
- Hell, Grand Cayman, the Cayman Islands
- Hell, Norway, a village in Stjørdal
- Hell Cave, a cave in Slovenia
- Hell Creek, near Jordan, Montana, site of the Hell Creek Formation
- Hells Halfacre, Kentucky
- Hell (crater), a lunar crater named after Maximilian Hell
- Hell (surname)
- Hell.com, a website for web designers and artists
- Hell Pizza, a New Zealand-based pizza chain
- Helles, sometimes called Hell, a light style of beer
- Diyu, the realm of the dead in Chinese mythology
- The transmission mode of the Hellschreiber teleprinter
- All pages beginning with "Hell"
- All pages with titles containing "Hell"
- Hell on Earth (disambiguation)
- Heaven and Hell (disambiguation)
- Hel (disambiguation)
- Helle (disambiguation)
- Halle (disambiguation)
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hell.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.