Hell in the Heavens
|Hell in the Heavens|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||John G. Blystone|
|Produced by||Al Rockett|
|Edited by||Margaret Clancey|
|Distributed by||Fox Film Corporation|
Hell in the Heavens is a 1934 American drama film directed by John G. Blystone and written by Byron Morgan, Ted Parsons and Jack Yellen. The film stars Warner Baxter, Conchita Montenegro, Russell Hardie, Herbert Mundin, Andy Devine and William Stelling. The film was released on November 9, 1934, by Fox Film Corporation.
This section needs expansion. You can help by adding to it. (October 2015)
- Warner Baxter as Lt. Steve Warner
- Conchita Montenegro as Aimee
- Russell Hardie as 2nd Lt. Hartley
- Herbert Mundin as Granny Biggs
- Andy Devine as Sgt. 'Ham' Davis
- William Stelling as Cpl. Teddy May
- Ralph Morgan as Lt. 'Pop' Roget
- Vince Barnett as Ace McGurk
- William Stack as Capt. Andre De Laage
- J. Carrol Naish as Sgt. Chevalier
- Johnny Arthur as Clarence Perkins
- Arno Frey as Baron Kurt von Hagen
- Rudolph Anders as Lt. Schroeder
- Vincent Carato as Sgt. Cortez
- "Hell in the Heavens (1934) - Overview". TCM.com. Retrieved 2015-10-17.
- F.S.N. (1934-12-12). "Movie Review - Hell in the Heavens - Again the Escadrille". NYTimes.com. Retrieved 2015-10-17.
- "Hell in the Heavens". Afi.com. Retrieved 2015-10-17.
|This 1930s drama film-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|