From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hella in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hella is a slang term meaning "very". It may also refer to:
- Hella, Iceland
- Hella, Radøy municipality, Hordaland, Norway
- Hella, Leikanger municipality, Sogn og Fjordane, Norway
- Helle, Sogn og Fjordane (also spelled Hella), Naustdal municipality, Sogn og Fjordane, Norway
- Hella, Tromsø municipality, Troms, Norway
- Hella (musician), keyboardist of Finnish band Lordi
- 1370 Hella, an asteroid
- Hella (band), a United States math rock band
- Hella (company), a Lippstadt, Germany-based manufacturer of automobile lighting equipment
- hella-, a proposed SI prefix designating 1027; based on the slang term
- Hella, a witch in Mikhail Bulgakov's novel The Master and Margarita.
- Helah, one of the wives of Ashur, a biblical personality.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hella.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.