From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Hellbound (The Living End EP))
|EP by The Living End|
|Producer||The Living End|
|The Living End chronology|
- "Trace of Doubt"
- "Tabletop Show"
- "The Living End"
- "Mispent Youth"
- "So Lonely"
- "Do What I Do" (limited edition version only)
- The EP was recorded at Whirled Records, Richmond, Victoria, Australia, in 1995 except for "Headlines" which was recorded at Toybox Studios in 1994.
- Some editions of the release feature the title 'The' and 'End' in blue, rather than white. The original art features a white square to the right of Chris' head, this has been removed on later releases.
- Hellbound was first released through Shock records, later re-released through MDS and later re-released again through EMI.
- The very first editions of Hellbound feature a ninth bonus track, "Do What I Do". Contrary to popular belief, Chris does not hate the song, but it was taken off the CD for later pressings.
- The EP was re-released remastered as part of a double CD pack in 2005 (with It's For Your Own Good) distributed by EMI. The artwork for both albums is altered on this release.