(Redirected from Hellboy (film))Jump to navigation Jump to search
Hellboy is a fictional character, created by writer-artist Mike Mignola.
Hellboy may also refer to:
Comic book mini-series
- Hellboy: Seed of Destruction, first Hellboy comic book mini-series
- Hellboy: Wake the Devil, five-issue comic book mini-series in the Hellboy franchise
- Hellboy: Conqueror Worm, Hellboy comic book mini-series
- Hellboy (2004 film), 2004 supernatural action-thriller film directed by Guillermo del Toro, inspired by the fictional Dark Horse Comics character
- Hellboy II: The Golden Army, 2008 fantasy-superhero film sequel directed by Guillermo del Toro
- Hellboy (2019 film), 2019 supernatural superhero film reboot directed by Neil Marshall and heavily based on the fictional Dark Horse Comics character
- Hellboy Animated, original straight-to-DVD animated films based upon the comic book character
- Hellboy: Asylum Seeker, 2000 video game, developed by Cryo Studios
- Hellboy: The Science of Evil, 2008 video game based on the comic book character of the same name
- Regaliceratops, a dinosaur nicknamed "Hellboy"
- Jeremy Hellickson, a baseball pitcher for the Philadelphia Phillies, known by this nickname in media and fans
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hellboy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.