(Redirected from Hellboy (film))
Hellboy is a fictional character, created by writer-artist Mike Mignola.
Hellboy may also refer to:
Comic book mini-series
- Hellboy: Seed of Destruction, first Hellboy comic book mini-series
- Hellboy: Wake the Devil, five-issue comic book mini-series in the Hellboy franchise
- Hellboy: Conqueror Worm, Hellboy comic book mini-series
- Hellboy (upcoming film), upcoming supernatural superhero film directed by Neil Marshall based on the fictional Dark Horse Comics character
- Hellboy (2004 film), 2004 supernatural action-thriller film directed by Guillermo del Toro based on the fictional Dark Horse Comics character
- Hellboy II: The Golden Army, 2008 fantasy-superhero film directed by Guillermo del Toro based on the fictional Dark Horse Comics character
- Hellboy Animated, original straight-to-DVD animated films based upon the comic book character
- Hellboy: Asylum Seeker, 2000 video game, developed by Cryo Studios
- Hellboy: The Science of Evil, 2008 video game based on the comic book character of the same name
- Regaliceratops, a dinosaur nicknamed "Hellboy"
- Jeremy Hellickson, a baseball pitcher pitcher for the Philadelphia Phillies, known by this nickname in media and fans
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hellboy.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.