From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up Hellenic in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hellenic is a synonym for Greek. It means either:
- of or pertaining to the Hellenic Republic (modern Greece) or Greek people and culture
- of or pertaining to ancient Greece, ancient Greek people, culture and civilization before the Hellenistic period
- Hellenic Parliament
- Hellenic Academy, an independent school in Harare, Zimbabwe
- Hellenic Airlines
- Hellenic College, a liberal arts college in Brookline, Massachusetts
- Hellenic College of London
- Hellenic Conservatory
- Hellenic FC, a football club in South Africa
- Hellenic Petroleum (company)
- Hellenic Post
- Hellenic studies
- Tampa Bay Hellenic, a women's soccer team in the United States
- Hellenic (horse) (1987-2011), a thoroughbred racehorse
- All pages beginning with "Hellenic"
- Greek (disambiguation)
- Hellenism (disambiguation)
- Hellenistic civilization
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hellenic.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.