Hellenic Army Supreme Military Support Command
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
||This article includes a list of references, related reading or external links, but its sources remain unclear because it lacks inline citations. (February 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
|Supreme Military Support Command Ανώτατη Στρατιωτική Διοίκηση Υποστήριξης Στρατού ΑΣΔΥΣ|
Emblem of the ΑΣΔΥΣ
|Motto(s)||Αλκή κράτος εστί μέγιστον Courage is greatness|
The Supreme Military Support Command (Greek: Ανώτατη Στρατιωτική Διοίκηση Υποστήριξης Στρατού, ΑΣΔΥΣ) is a corps-level military command of the Hellenic Army that provides support for its formations and units.
- Base Support Command (ΔΥΒ), based at Athens.
- Support Division (ΜΕΡΥΠ), based at Thessaloniki
- Strategic Transport Unit (Συγκρότημα Στρατηγικών Μεταφορών), based at Assiros, Macedonia
- 651 Army Material Depot (651 ΑΒΥΠ), based at Agios Stefanos, Attica
- Military Factories Command (ΔΙΣΕ), based at Athens, Attica divided in
- 4th Infantry Division, based at Tripoli, Arcadia
- 2/39 Evzone Regiment, based at Messologi.
- 11th Infantry Regiment, based at Tripoli
- Communications Corps Training Centre (ΚΕΔΒ), based at Haidari
- Engineer Corps Training Centre (ΚΕΜΧ), based at Patras
- Supply-Transport Corps Training Centre (ΚΕΕΜ), based at Sparta
- Telecommunications Technicians Training School (ΣΕΤΤΗΛ), based at Pyrgos
- Military hospitals
|This article related to the military of Greece is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|