Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up Heller or heller in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Heller may refer to:
- Heller (surname), various people with the surname
- Dean Heller, U.S. Senator from Nevada.
- H. Robert Heller, Governor of the Federal Reserve System and President of VISA U.S.A.
- Jerry Heller, music manager
- John R. Heller Jr., head of the U.S. National Cancer Institute in 1948-1960
- Joseph Heller (disambiguation), various people with the name
- Michał Heller, scientist and priest
- Stephen Heller, Hungarian pianist and composer
- James Heller, a character from the TV series 24
- Jettero Heller, main character in the Mission Earth novels written by L. Ron Hubbard
- Erik Heller, father in the 2011 movie Hanna
Arts and entertainment
- Heller Ehrman, an international law firm
- District of Columbia v. Heller, a United States court case regarding the application of the Second Amendment
- Hedley Byrne v. Heller, a 1963 English tort law case
- Heller (antitank rocket), a Canadian antitank weapon of the 1950s
- Heller (money), originally a German coin later used elsewhere in Central Europe
- Heller Brewery, part of the Schlenkerla brewpub in Bamberg, Germany
- Heller SA, a French company that produces plastic scale model kits
- Heller School for Social Policy and Management, one of the four graduate schools of Brandeis University
- Gebr. Heller, a manufacturing firm in Germany
- Heller's test, a chemical test
- Heller myotomy, a surgical procedure
- Heller's syndrome, a neurological disorder
- Guy Hellers (born 1964), Luxembourgian football manager
- Geller, a surname
- All pages with a title containing Heller
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Heller.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.