|Commenced operations||6 August 2004|
|Ceased operations||21 October 2012|
|Parent company||Hello AG|
|Headquarters||Saint-Louis, Haut-Rhin, France|
The airline was established in 2003 in Basel by Moritz Suter, who founded Crossair which later became Swiss International Air Lines in 2002, and launched operations on 6 August 2004. Originally being intended as a regional scheduled carrier, it was relaunched on 1 May 2005 as a charter airline. In December 2011, the company had 140 employees. The airline's head office was located at the General Aviation site at the EuroAirport Basel-Mulhouse-Freiburg in Saint-Louis, Haut-Rhin, France, near Basel.
- Cape Verde
- Hurghada: Hurghada International Airport
- Luxor: Luxor International Airport
- Marsa Alam: Marsa Alam International Airport
- Sharm el-Sheikh: Sharm el-Sheikh International Airport
- Larnaca: Larnaca International Airport
- Corfu: Corfu International Airport
- Heraklion: Heraklion International Airport
- Kefalonia: Kefalonia Island International Airport
- Kos: Kos Island International Airport
- Rhodes: Rhodes International Airport
- Zakynthos: Zakynthos International Airport
- Funchal: Madeira Airport
- Antalya: Antalya Airport
Fleet at closure
The Hello fleet consisted of the following aircraft (as of April 2012):
|Airbus A320-200||5||—||174 / 180|
Previously retired fleet
|McDonnell Douglas MD-90||6||2004||2011||replaced by Airbus A320-200s|
- "Directory: World Airlines". Flight International. 2007-04-03. p. 90.
- Hello History Archived 2011-07-06 at the Wayback Machine.
- Hello History (bottom of page) Archived 2011-07-06 at the Wayback Machine.
- "Hello Location Archived 2010-11-10 at the Wayback Machine.." (Direct image link[dead link]) Hello. Retrieved on 1 July 2010.
- ch-aviation.ch - Hello
- planespotters.net - Hello
Media related to Hello (airline) at Wikimedia Commons