|Industry||Food delivery and restaurant|
|Founders||Sandeep Penumatsa & Raju Bhupathi|
Hello Curry Pvt. Ltd. is a food delivery and restaurant company based in Hyderabad, India. The company was founded in early 2014, and in November 2015, it had 32 outlets for its food delivery operations.
Hello Curry provides the delivery of Indian cuisine meals, which are prepared in a fast food style at partner restaurants. Fare examples of the company's delivery operations include curry dishes, raita and roti, among others. Circa September 2015, as part of its delivery operations, the company began a new product line that purveys stuffed parathas, named "Hello Paratha". For Hello Paratha products, the company partners with restaurants, who cook and delivery the food, while Hello Curry handles expenses for food and packaging. Hello Paratha products are packaged and delivered using the Hello Curry brand.
The company's opened its first dine-in restaurant, also named "Hello Curry", in Hyderabad, India in January 2015. It is a quick service restaurant, and some fare examples include butter chicken. chicken tikka, curry dishes and stuffed paratha, among others.
Hello Curry acquired the Paratha Post, an Indian fast food chain, in April 2015.
Hello Curry acquired TheFirstMeal, an Indian FoodTech Startup, in April 2016, in a cash and stock deal, for them to enter breakfast and meal-box delivery section, and strengthen their operations in Hyderabad. TheFirstMeal was founded in 2015 by Yuv Raj Poosarla, Suraj Prakash Subedi and Saswata Shankar De. The First Meal delivered breakfast as a subscription service to users who subscribed through its website and Android, iOS and Windows apps. They collaborated with private kitchens to prepare the food and handled the packaging and delivery themselves. They were serving around 10,000 boxes a month, with 89% customer retention rate by early 2016.
- "Restaurant Review: Hello Curry Indian". The Times of India. 6 November 2015. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- SH, Salman (27 April 2016). "Updated: Hello Curry acquires meal-box delivery startup The First Meal". MediaNama. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- Advani, Shonali (23 April 2015). "Hello Curry, Biryani360, Chai Point innovating around packaging with themes of convenience". The Economic Times. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- Kalavalapalli, Yogendra (11 November 2015). "As food tech industry struggles, Hello Curry eyes national expansion". Live Mint. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- Hello Curry. Hello Curry. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- Kalavalapalli, Yogendra (29 September 2015). "Hello Curry starts new brand, to expand through new business model". Live Mint. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- "Restaurant Review: Hello Curry (Hyderabad)". The Times of India. 6 November 2015. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- Rajendra, Ranjani (25 February 2015). "Food on the go". The Hindu. Retrieved 27 February 2017.
- Kanth, K Rajani (14 April 2014). "Now, a quick-service Indian food chain". Business Standard. Retrieved 28 February 2017.
- "From magic millets to detox drinks, there's a lot Hyderabad has got to offer health-food enthusiasts". India Today. Retrieved 25 January 2017.
- "Meet Your Breakfast Needs Here". The New Indian Express. 22 July 2015. Retrieved 25 January 2017.
- Dash, Sanchita (31 August 2015). "Menu Button". Deccan Chronicle. Retrieved 25 January 2017.
- Udgirkar, Trushna (26 April 2016). "Hello Curry acquires The First Meal". Live Mint. Retrieved 27 February 2017.