Hello Guru Prema Kosame
|Hello Guru Prema Kosame|
Theatrical release poster
|Directed by||Trinadha Rao Nakkina|
|Produced by||Dil Raju|
|Written by||Prasanna Kumar|
|Screenplay by||Prasanna Kumar|
|Story by||Prasanna Kumar|
Pranitha Subhash Prakash Raj
|Music by||Devi Sri Prasad|
|Cinematography||Vijay c Chakravathy|
|Edited by||Karthika Srinivas|
|Box office||₹55 crore (4 weeks)|
Hello Guru Prema Kosame is a 2018 Indian Telugu-language drama film written and directed by Trindha Rao Nakkiina. The film stars Ram Pothineni, Anupama parameshwaran and Pranitha Subhash in the lead roles. Prakash Raj is cast in supporting role with Ram Potheneni as friend.
Sanju (Ram Pothineni) is a happy-go-lucky youth in Kakinada whose life revolves around his loving parents and his friends. Although he is first very stubborn on staying in his hometown, he ultimately decides to move to Hyderabad after learning of his parents' desire of Sanju getting a good IT job. He is asked to stay in the home of Viswanath (Prakash Raj), Sanju's mother's friend.
On the train to Hyderabad Sanju meets Anupama or Anu (Anupama Parameshwaran) who he embarrasses and fools after hearing her bad-mouth Kakinada boys. He later finds out that Anu is none other than Viswanath's daughter and he will have to share a home with her and drop her to college every morning. At first, Anu has a deep hatred for Sanju but she later warms up to him due to his kind hearted nature and his love for his family and they become good friends. Sanju also finds about Viswanath's reputation of always keeping his word and even sacrificed his dream of making Anu a doctor in order to fulfill a promise he made to his dying friend .
Sanju also takes interest in a girl working in his office named Reethu (Pranitha Subhash) and they begin a relationship. At the same time, his friendship with Anu strengthens. But when Reethu proposes to Sanju, he finally discovers his hidden love for Anu and realizes that he cared for her more than just a friend. Just when he is about to reveal his love to Anu, Viswanath finalizes Anu's engagement to Karthik (Noel Sean), breaking Sanju's heart.
Viswanath and Sanju become close friends now and Viswanth gives Sanju his word that he will be his friend until Sanju leaves Hyderabad. When Sanju finally reveals his love of Anu to Viswanath, Viswanath is stuck in a dilemma, as he needs to keep up his word and be a friend to Sanju by helping him gain Anu's love, while still protecting Anu and trying to keep her away from Sanju's advances. After the hilarious and emotional chaos that ensues, Anu finally reveals to Sanju that she too loved him all along and asks him to take her away and marry her. When Viswanath gets to know about this, he too angrily and emotionally tells Sanju to take her away and marry her as he is very fed up of the situation. But to Viswanath's shock, Sanju leaves the next morning (Anu's wedding day) while Anu is still at home. Sanju reveals that he did this as he didn't want to hurt Viswanath as had to be a good friend to him and he realized that Viswanth will know best for his daughter. But Viswanath arrives in Kakinda with Anu and happily gives his blessing for them to get married as he realizes that only Sanju can make Anu happy.
- Ram Pothineni as Sanju
- Anupama Parameshwaran as Anu
- Pranitha Subhash as Reethu
- Prakash Raj as Viswanath, Anu's Father
- Aamani as Lakshmi, Anu's Mother
- Sithara as Gayatri, Sanju's Mother
- Jayaprakash as Sanju's Father
- Posani Krishna Murali as Sanju's Uncle
- Praveen as Mechanic
- Suresh as Reethu's father
- Noel Sean as Karthik
- Sayaji Shinde as Karthik's father
- Ram Prasad as Sanju's Friend
- Sapthagiri as Auto Driver
|Song No.||Song||Lyricist||Singer||Duration (In Minutes)|
|1||My World is Flying||Srimani||Alphones Joseph||3:41|
|3||Idea Cheppu Friendu||Chandrabose||Prakash Raj & Ram Pothineni||4:07|
|4||Peddha Peddha Kallathoti||Srimani||Yazin Nizar||4:09|
|5||Hello Guru Prema Kosame||Srimani||Sagar, Ranina Reddy||3:39|
- Hello Guru Prema Kosame First Weekend Collections
- Hooli, Shekhar H. "Hello Guru Prema Kosame, Sandakozhi 2 to take toll on Aravind Sametha collection at box office". International Business Times, India Edition. Retrieved 2018-10-17.
- "'Hello Guru Prema Kosame': The Ram Pothineni starrer gets a 'U' certificate - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2018-10-17.
- tabloid!, Mythily Ramachandran, Special to (2018-10-17). "'Hello Guru Prema Kosame': A Telugu romcom". GulfNews. Retrieved 2018-10-17.
- "Ram's Hello Guru Prema Kosame Pre-Release Business Report". The Hans India. Retrieved 2018-10-17.
|This article related to an Indian film is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|