|Studio||Musiclab Studio, Berlin, Germany|
|Collector's Guide to Heavy Metal||6/10|
Although it is a speed metal rather than a power metal album, the record is significant as the first effort by the group that would redefine the power metal genre. Helloween was followed up later that same year by the band's first full-length album, Walls of Jericho.
|4.||"Victim of Fate"||Hansen||6:37|
|5.||"Cry for Freedom"||Weikath/Hansen||6:02|
|6.||"Surprise Track" (picture-LP bonus)||Traditional||2:08|
- Kai Hansen – vocals, guitar
- Michael Weikath – guitar
- Markus Grosskopf – bass
- Ingo Schwichtenberg – drums
- Recorded January – February 1985 at Musiclab Studio, Berlin, Germany
- Produced by Helloween
- Engineered and mixed by Harris Johns (who also contributes the devil laugh on "Victim of Fate")
- Cover design by Uwe Karczewski, Hamburg, Germany
- Jeffries, Vincent. "Helloween - Helloween review". AllMusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved 2011-12-30.
- Popoff, Martin (1 November 2005). The Collector's Guide to Heavy Metal: Volume 2: The Eighties. Burlington, Ontario, Canada: Collector's Guide Publishing. p. 156. ISBN 978-1-894959-31-5.
- Doe, Bernard (1985). "Helloween - Helloween". Metal Forces. No. 11. Retrieved 2017-10-21.
- Rivadavia, Eduardo. "Helloween Biography". Allmusic. Rovi Corporation. Retrieved 2011-12-31.
- "Helloween - Helloween". Encyclopaedia Metallum. Retrieved 2011-12-30.