Helmerich & Payne
|Industry||Oilfield Services & Equipment|
|Products||Oilfield Products & Services|
|Revenue||US$ 3.720 Billion (2014) |
|US$ 1.054Billion (2014) |
|US$ 708.7 Million (2014) |
|Total assets||US$ 6.722 Billion |
|Total equity||US$ 4.891 Billion |
Number of employees
Helmerich & Payne, Inc. is a petroleum contract drilling company engaged in oil and gas well drilling for exploration and production companies  headquartered in Tulsa, Oklahoma, with operations throughout the world. Their FlexRigs, introduced in 1998, have been used extensively in drilling unconventional shale formations, such as the Permian Basin in Texas, Bakken formation in North Dakota and the Eagle Ford formation in Texas. H&P is the second largest on-shore driller in the world after Nabors Industries.
- "10-K for Helmerich & Payne". Securities and Exchange Commission. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- Helmerich & Payne. "Helmerich & Payne". Forbes. Forbes.
- "A New Drill for Energy". Barron's. 21 Aug 2010. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- "Helmerich & Payne resists temptation to move". Tulsa World. 23 Nov 2014. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- "UPDATE 2-Helmerich & Payne may cut 2,000 jobs as it idles rigs". Reuters. 29 January 2015. Retrieved 16 March 2015.
- Voices of Oklahoma interview with Walter Helmerich. First person interview conducted in December 2008, with Walther Helmerich, son of the founder of Helmerich & Payne.
|This corporation or company article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|