From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up help in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Help is any form of assisting others.
Help may also refer to:
- Help (command), a command in various command-line shells that invokes documentations and helping information
- Online help, documentation that accompanies computer application software
- Context-sensitive help, a kind of online help that is obtained from a specific point in the state of the software, providing help for the situation that is associated with that state
- Help desk, a point of contact between product users and technical support
Film and television
- Help! (film), a 1965 film directed by Richard Lester starring The Beatles
- Help (film), a 2010 Bollywood horror film
- The Help (film), a 2011 film adaptation of the Stockett novel
- Help (Australian TV series), a documentary series
- Help (UK TV series), a comedy series
- Help (Dutch TV series), a drama series
- The Help (TV series), a 2004 American sitcom
- H.E.L.P., a 1990 American TV drama series
- "Help" (Buffy episode)
- "Help", an episode of The Protector
- Help (band), an American rock band
- Help! (album), the 1965 Beatles album which includes songs from the film of the same name
- The Help Album, a musical compilation album to benefit the War Child charity
- Help (Thee Oh Sees album)
- Help! (George Martin album)
- HELP (ZelooperZ album), 2014 Zelooperz album
- "Help!" (song), a 1965 #1 single by The Beatles (and theme song from the film of the same name)
- "Help", a song by Lloyd Banks on the 2006 album Rotten Apple
- Help Remedies, a pharmaceutical company
- Heat escape lessening position, a way to position oneself to reduce heat loss in cold water
- Higher Education Loan Programme, an Australian government loan scheme for students
- Hydrologic Evaluation of Landfill Performance, a model developed by the United States Environmental Protection Agency
- United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions, commonly abbreviated "H.E.L.P."
- Homotopy extension and lifting property, a term in algebraic topology, coined by eminent American mathematician J. Peter May
- Emergency, a situation which poses a dangerous risk of health, life, property, or environment
- Distress signal, a message from a person or a craft such as a ship or airliner to inform others it is in difficulty
- Assistance (disambiguation)
- Help me (disambiguation)
- HELLP Syndrome, a medical condition affecting pregnant women.
- All pages beginning with "Help"
- All pages with titles containing Help
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Help.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.