|Look up help in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Help is any form of assisting others.
Help may also refer to:
Arts, entertainment, and media
- Help (film), a 2010 Bollywood horror film
- Help! (film), a 1965 film directed by Richard Lester starring The Beatles
- The Help (film), a 2011 film adaptation of the Stockett novel
- Help (Australian TV series), a documentary series
- Help (Dutch TV series), a drama series
- Help (UK TV series), a comedy series
- H.E.L.P., a 1990 American TV drama series
- Help!, a UK TV comedy series set in Liverpool that ran from 1986-1988
- The Help (TV series), a 2004 American sitcom
- Help (band), an American rock band
- Help! (album), the 1965 Beatles album which includes songs from the film of the same name
- The Help Album, a musical compilation album to benefit the War Child charity
- Help (Thee Oh Sees album)
- Help! (George Martin album)
- HELP (ZelooperZ album), 2014 Zelooperz album
- "Help!" (song), a 1965 song by The Beatles
- "Help" (Papa Roach song), 2017
- "Help", a song from Hurts' 2013 album Exile
- "Help", a song from Lloyd Banks' 2006 album Rotten Apple
- "Help", a song from London Grammar's 2013 album If You Wait
Computing and technology
- Help (command), a command in various command-line shells that invokes documentations and helping information
- Help desk, a point of contact between product users and technical support
- Online help, documentation that accompanies computer application software
- Context-sensitive help, a kind of online help that is obtained from a specific point in the state of the software, providing help for the situation that is associated with that state
- Help Remedies, a pharmaceutical company
- Heat escape lessening position, a way to position oneself to reduce heat loss in cold water
- Higher Education Loan Programme, an Australian government loan scheme for students
- Homotopy extension and lifting property, a term in algebraic topology, coined by eminent American mathematician J. Peter May
- Hydrologic Evaluation of Landfill Performance, a model developed by the United States Environmental Protection Agency
- United States Senate Committee on Health, Education, Labor and Pensions, commonly abbreviated "H.E.L.P."
- Emergency, a situation which poses a dangerous risk of health, life, property, or environment
- Distress signal, a message from a person or a craft such as a ship or airliner to inform others it is in difficulty
- Assistance (disambiguation)
- Help me (disambiguation)
- HELLP Syndrome, a medical condition affecting pregnant women.
- All pages beginning with "Help"
- All pages with a title containing Help
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Help.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.