Help: Wikipedia: The Missing Manual
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopediaJump to navigation Jump to search
|This is the online editable copy of this work. For the Wikipedia article about this work see Wikipedia – The Missing Manual.||
- About this book
- Part I: Editing, creating, and maintaining articles
- Part II: Collaborating with other editors
- Part III: Formatting and illustrating articles
- Part IV: Building a stronger encyclopedia
- Part V: Customizing Wikipedia
- Part VI: Appendices
- Contributing to Wikipedia – a page that provides information and resources on the basics needed to use, comment on, and contribute to Wikipedia.
- Category:Wikipedia information pages and Category:Wikipedia how-to are the main subcategories listing help pages.