From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Hema may refer to:
- Hema Aliʻi nui of Maui
- Hema people, an ethnic group in the eastern Democratic Republic of the Congo
- Hema (mythology), a figure from Polynesian mythology
- Hemā (हेमा), an Indian female given name
- Hema, a nickname used to shorten the name Ibrahim (name)
- acronym HEMA
- HEMA (store), a Dutch chain of stores
- Historical European martial arts
- (Hydroxyethyl)methacrylate, a monomer
- Marsa Alam International Airport's ICAO airport code
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hema.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.