Hemdean House School
Jump to navigation Jump to search
This article needs additional citations for verification. (May 2011) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Laborate et Gaudete |
("Work and Rejoice")
|Type||Independent day school|
|Religion||Church of England|
|Colours||Light blue and Dark blue|
Hemdean House School was founded in 1859 by Francis Knighton. In 1862 land was bought for £320, the new building was named Hemdean House.The school operates as a non-profit UK registered charity
- "Small school with big expectations". Henley Standard. 20 September 2010.
- "Hemdean House School". Independent Schools Council. 2017. Retrieved 12 February 2018.
- "A Brief History of Hemdean House School". Hemdean House School. Retrieved 26 May 2017.
- Independent Schools Inspectorate Inspection report October 2017 (PDF) Retrieved 12 February 2018
- Anderson, Chris (21 April 2016). "Hemdean House School in Caversham considering closing senior school due to low pupil numbers". Reading Chronicle. Newsquest Media Group. Retrieved 12 February 2018.
- "School praise". Henley Standard. Higgs Group. 27 November 2017. Retrieved 12 February 2018.
- Kirk, Huia. "Elsie Smith". Dictionary of New Zealand Biography. Ministry for Culture and Heritage. Retrieved 23 April 2017.
- "Obituaries: Lizbeth Webb". The Telegraph. 22 January 2013. ISSN 0307-1235.
|This Berkshire school or sixth form college related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|