|Alma mater||Indian Institute of Technology Madras, London Business School, Haas School of Business|
|Occupation||Founder - Aranca Research, CEO & Founder - Meher Miracles Pvt. Ltd.|
|Awards||Best Foreign Feature Film at the All Sports Los Angeles Film Festival, Kids First! Film and Video Festival,(United States)|
Hemendra Aran (born September 1974) is an Indian origin entrepreneur, author and movie producer. Hemendra is the founder of Aranca Research, a Mumbai based research, analytics and advisory firm with offices in London (United Kingdom), Boston (United States), New York City (United States), Palo Alto (United States), Shanghai (China) and Gurgaon (India).
Hemendra pursued his B.Tech in Civil Engineering from IIT Madras,. Thereafter, he completed his Masters in Business Administration from London Business School with specialization in Entrepreneurship and Finance. He is also an alumnus of Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley.
Hemendra founded Aranca in 2003  He started his career with Infosys Technologies Limited, where he worked on outsourcing, project management and process re-engineering consultancy assignments to Goldman Sachs, Reebok, and Thomson Consumer Electronics. He is a regular commentator on media channels such as BBC News, Channel News Asia, and The Economic Times Hemendra is also a speaker at top-tier institutes such as London School of Economics, the Indian Institutes of Management, the Indian Institutes of Technology, and Confederation of Indian Industry.
Hemendra is the author of 2 books on the topics of outsourcing and global financial markets.
|Sr. No||Book Name||Publisher||Segment||Published Year|
|1||Global Financial Markets Revolution||Palgrave Macmillan||Business and Economy||2006|
|2||Outsourcing Success||Tata McGraw Hill Publishing Company Limited||Business||2005|
In addition to Aranca, which is a research and analytics firm, Hemendra also heads the movie production company Meher Miracles and has produced the award-winning Hindi feature film Yeh Khula Aasmaan in 2012 under the banner Gitanjali Creations. He was also featured on the leading Indian entertainment television channel ETC Bollywood on the Komal Natha show
- "How team building can help you tide over tough times". www.moneycontrol.com. Retrieved 2016-10-07.
- "Hemendra Aran | eBay". eBay. Retrieved 2016-10-27.
- "Yeh Khula Aasmaan Crew, Gitanjali Creations, Hemendra Aran, Gitanjali Sinha, Vivek Shah, Gitanjali Sinha". movietalkies. Retrieved 2016-10-27.
- "Aranca: Unlocking New Business Possibilities with IP & Business Valuation". siliconindia. Retrieved 2016-10-27.
- Chatterjee, Dev (2014-09-13). "CEOs rode market boom in second innings". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2017-02-03.
- "Aranca | crunchbase". www.crunchbase.com. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- "Applying 'IIT' to cinema - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2016-10-07.
- "Indie Film Financing Panel". Eventful. Retrieved 2016-10-27.
- "Should You Work with Aranca: A Company Review". FINANCEWALK. 2016-10-17. Retrieved 2016-10-27.
- Chatterjee, Dev (2014-09-13). "CEOs rode market boom in second innings". Business Standard India. Retrieved 2016-10-07.
- Aran, Hemendra; Patel, Alpesh B. (2005-11-21). Global Financial Markets Revolution: The Future of Exchanges and Capital Markets (2005 ed.). Palgrave Macmillan. ISBN 9781403946218.
- "'More UK service jobs set to go to India'". BBC News. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- Hemendra Aran, CEO, Aranca | Channel News Asia story on toilet building and CSR, 2014-09-02, retrieved 2016-10-14
- "'European economic crisis deepens, mutual funds take the heat'". Economic Times. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- "'The Buoyancy Factor'" (PDF). Economic Times. Retrieved 2016-10-14.
- HYBIZTV HD (2014-08-10), Hemendra Aran Founder CEO Aranca at CII Event, retrieved 2016-10-14
- "Global Financial Markets Revolution: The Future of Exchanges and Capital Markets - Alpesh B. Patel - Libro in lingua inglese - Palgrave USA - | IBS". www.ibs.it (in Italian). Retrieved 2017-02-03.
- "MEHER MIRACLES PRIVATE LIMITED - Company, directors and contact details | Zauba Corp". www.zaubacorp.com. Retrieved 2016-10-27.
- "Hemendra Aran - CEO and Founder". Retrieved 2016-10-07.
- "Gitanjali Creations and Saga Music unveil the music of 'Yeh Khula Aasmaan'". www.afaqs.com. Retrieved 2017-02-03.
- "'Yeh Khula Aasman' to encourage youth - Times of India". The Times of India. Retrieved 2016-10-07.
- ETC Bollywood (2012-05-22), Komal Nahta with Gitanjali & Hemendra Aran, retrieved 2016-10-14