Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hemisphere or hemispheres in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hemisphere may refer to:
- Half of a sphere
As half of the Earth:
As half of the brain:
- Hémisphère (Paradis), a 12-inch album by French artists Paradis
- Hemispheres (magazine), an inflight publication
- Hemispheres (TV series), Canadian and Australian news program
- Hemispheres (Rush album), 1978
- Hemispheres (Lily Afshar album), 2006
- Hemispheres (Doseone album), 1998
- L'Hemisfèric at the Ciutat de les Arts i les Ciències, Valencia, Spain
- Hemisphere Project, a counternarcotics program between United States federal and state drug officials and AT&T
disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hemisphere.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.