From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Along State Road 26 in Hemlock
|Elevation||860 ft (260 m)|
|GNIS feature ID||436002|
Hemlock (originally called Terre Hall) is an unincorporated community in southern Taylor Township, Howard County, Indiana, United States. It lies at the intersection of State Road 26 with County Road 450E.
Hemlock is located at.
- "Hemlock, Indiana". Geographic Names Information System. United States Geological Survey. Retrieved 2009-10-17.
- Geographic Names Information System Feature Detail Report, Geographic Names Information System, 1979-02-14. Accessed 2008-01-07.
- DeLorme. Indiana Atlas & Gazetteer. 3rd ed. Yarmouth: DeLorme, 2004, p. 33. ISBN 0-89933-319-2.
- "Howard County's Townships and Their Early Settlements and Towns". Kokomo-Howard County Public Library. Archived from the original on 22 December 2013. Retrieved 2 June 2014.
- "A Look Back as We Move Forward". The Kokomo Tribune. March 28, 1999. p. 58. Retrieved August 16, 2014 – via Newspapers.com.
|This Howard County, Indiana location article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|