From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hemp or hempen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hemp is Cannabis as a source of industrial, food and other non-drug products.
Hemp may also refer to:
- Cannabis, a genus of plants
- Cannabis (drug), the use of several species of Cannabis (C. sativa, C. indica, C. ruderalis) as drugs, including marijuana and hashish
- Hemp as a crop, cultivation of Cannabis plants:
- Hemp (surname)
- Hemp, Georgia, a community in the United States
- HEMP Party, "Help End Marijuana Prohibition," an Australian political party
- Kenaf (Hibiscus cannabinus), also known as "Ambari hemp" and "Deccan hemp"
- Roselle Fiber (Hibiscus sabdariffa), known as "Roselle hemp"
- Jute (Corchorus genus), particularly:
- Corchorus olitorius, the primary source of jute fibre
- Crotalaria juncea, also known as "brown hemp", "Indian hemp", "Madras Hemp"
- Manila hemp (Musa textilis)
- Sisal (Agave sisalana), known also as "sisal hemp"
- High-altitude Electromagnetic Pulse, a high-altitude nuclear electromagnetic pulse bomb
- New Zealand hemp, the plant Phormium tenax
- Boehmeria cylindrica, bog hemp, native to the Americas
- David Hemp (born 1970)
- Ducky Hemp (1862–1923)
- Meinhard Hemp (born 1942)
- Tim Hemp (born 1974)
- Wilfrid James Hemp (1882–1962)
- Hemp Museum Gallery
- Hemp jewelry
- Hemp hurds
- Hemp in Kentucky
- Hemp juice
- Hemp protein
- Old Hemp
- Planet Hemp
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hemp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.