|Look up hemp or hempen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hemp may refer to:
- Cannabis, a genus of plants
- Cannabis (drug), the use of several species of Cannabis (C. sativa, C. indica, C. ruderalis) as drugs, including marijuana and hashish
- Hemp as a crop, cultivation of Cannabis plants:
Other fiber plants
- Boehmeria cylindrica, bog hemp, native to the Americas
- Crotalaria juncea, also known as "brown hemp", "Indian hemp", "Madras Hemp"
- Jute (Corchorus genus), particularly:
- Corchorus olitorius, the primary source of jute fibre
- Kenaf (Hibiscus cannabinus), also known as "Ambari hemp" and "Deccan hemp"
- Manila hemp (Musa textilis)
- New Zealand hemp, the plant Phormium tenax
- Roselle Fiber (Hibiscus sabdariffa), known as "Roselle hemp"
- Sisal (Agave sisalana), known also as "sisal hemp"
Industrial and home products
- Hemp hurds, hemp wood, the inner portion of the hemp stalk separated from the fiber
- Hemp jewelry, made from hemp cord, rope, or thread
- Hemp juice, a non-psychoactive drink cold-pressed from cannabis leaves and flowers
- Hemp milk, plant milk made from cannabis seeds
- Hemp oil, extracted from cannabis seeds
- Hemp protein, the protein content of hemp seeds
- David Hemp (born 1970)
- Ducky Hemp (1862–1923)
- Meinhard Hemp (born 1942)
- Tim Hemp (born 1974)
- Wilfrid James Hemp (1882–1962)
Entertainment and media
- Hemp for Victory, 1942 USDA film encouraging farmers to grow cannabis hemp for the WWII war effort
- Hemp Museum Gallery, a cannabis culture museum located in Spain
- Moscow Hemp Fest, an annual cannabis festival held in Idaho
- Planet Hemp, a Brazilian rap rock musical group
- European Industrial Hemp Association, a consortium of the hemp-processing industry
- Hemp Industries Association, a non-profit trade group representing hemp companies, researchers and supporters
- HEMP Party, "Help End Marijuana Prohibition," an Australian cannabis rights political party
- International Hemp Building Association, an organization of hemp manufacturers
- Hemp, Georgia, a community in the United States
- Hemp rights, the rights of people who consume cannabis
- Hemp (surname), people named Hemp
- High-altitude Electromagnetic Pulse (H.E.M.P.), a high-altitude nuclear electromagnetic pulse bomb
- Old Hemp (1893-1901), a stud dog
- Cannabis (disambiguation)
- Hemp in Kentucky
- Marijuana (disambiguation)
- List of hemp products
- List of names for hemp
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hemp.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.