From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up hen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hen or Hens may also refer to:
- Hen, Buskerud, a village in Ringerike municipality
- Hen, Møre og Romsdal, a former municipality now in Rauma municipality
- Hazel Brook, a stream in Bristol, England
- Hen Cliff, on the Isle of Purbeck, Dorset, England
- Hendon railway station, England
- Hen (name), a given name and surname
- Hen (pronoun), a Swedish gender-neutral pronoun
- Symphony No. 83 (Haydn), nicknamed "The Hen"
- Hen (manga), a manga created by Hiroya Oku
- HEN, UCI team code for Hengxiang Cycling Team
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.