Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up hen in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Hen or Hens may also refer to:
- Hen, Buskerud, a village in Ringerike municipality
- Hen, Møre og Romsdal, a former municipality now in Rauma municipality
- Hazel Brook or Hen, a stream in Bristol, England
- Hen Cliff, on the Isle of Purbeck, Dorset, England
- HEN, station code for Hendon railway station, England
- Hen Island (disambiguation)
- Hen and Chicken Islands
- Henan, a province of China (Guobiao abbreviation HEN)
- Hen (name), a given name and surname
- Hen (pronoun), a Swedish gender-neutral pronoun
- Symphony No. 83 (Haydn), nicknamed "The Hen"
- Hen (manga), a 1988 manga created by Hiroya Oku
- HEN, UCI team code for Hengxiang Cycling Team
- HEN, abbreviation for Hallmark Entertainment Network
- Hen., an abbreviation of the given name Henry
- Rooster, a male chicken or related bird
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Hen.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.