Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Look up henbit in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Henbit may refer to:
- Any of several plant species with the common name "henbit":
- Lamium amplexicaule, wild flower known as henbit dead-nettle, common henbit, or greater henbit
- Lamium confertum, garden henbit
- Lamium maculatum, spotted henbit
- Veronica hederifolia, small henbit or ivy-leaved speedwell
- Lamium galeobdolon, yellow henbit or yellow archangel
- Lamium album, white henbit or archangel
- Plagiobothrys lamprocarpus, shinyfruit popcornflower, less commonly known as henbit dead-nettle
- Lamium purpureum, red henbit or red dead-nettle
- Monarda russeliana, Russells henbit or redpurple beebalm
- Henbit (horse) (1977–1997), racehorse
| disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Henbit.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.