|Full name||Hendrik Petrus Venter|
|Date of birth||27 March 1992|
|Place of birth||Bloemfontein, South Africa|
|Height||1.87 m (6 ft 1 1⁄2 in)|
|Weight||97 kg (15 st 4 lb; 214 lb)|
|Notable relative(s)||Ruben Kruger (uncle)|
|Rugby union career|
Hendrik Petrus Venter (born 27 March 1992 in Bloemfontein) is a South African rugby union player, currently playing Super Rugby with the Cheetahs and Currie Cup rugby with the Free State Cheetahs. His regular position is flanker.
He first played for Free State at the 2005 Under-13 Craven Week tournament. In 2008, he played for them in the 2008 Under-16 Grant Khomo Week and made it into an Under-16 Elite squad. He also played in the 2009 Academy Week. He played for Free State U19 in the 2011 Under-19 Provincial Championship competition and for Free State U21 in the 2012 Under-21 Provincial Championship and 2013 Under-21 Provincial Championship competitions.
He also played Varsity Cup rugby for UFS Shimlas. He was named in a Varsity Cup Dream Team at the conclusion of the 2015 Varsity Cup tournament which played one match against the South Africa Under-20s in Stellenbosch.
Free State Cheetahs / Cheetahs
He made his first class debut for the Free State Cheetahs in the 2012 Currie Cup Promotion/Relegation series against the Eastern Province Kings. He was also included in their squad for the 2013 Currie Cup Premier Division competition.
- "SA Rugby Player Profile – Henco Venter". South African Rugby Union. Retrieved 29 May 2016.
- "SA Rugby Match Centre – Varsity Cup XV 24-31 South Africa U/20". South African Rugby Union. 21 April 2015. Retrieved 13 July 2016.
- "SA Rugby Match Centre – Eastern Province Kings 6-16 Toyota Free State Cheetahs". South African Rugby Union. 26 October 2012. Retrieved 13 July 2016.
- "SA Rugby Squad – Toyota Free State Cheetahs : 2013 Absa Currie Cup Premier Division". South African Rugby Union. Retrieved 3 June 2016.
- "Vrystaat belê in jonges" (in Afrikaans). Volksblad. 25 July 2014. Retrieved 25 July 2014.
- "'Groot gevoel' om nes sy oom Ruben met nr. 7-trui te speel" (in Afrikaans). Volksblad. 29 January 2010. Archived from the original on 14 July 2014. Retrieved 2 July 2014.
|This South Africa rugby union biography is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|