|Full name||Hendra Purnama|
|Born||12 January 1997|
|Height||1.69 m (5 ft 7 in)|
|Weight||64 kg (141 lb)|
|Updated on 22 February 2017.|
Hendra Purnama (born January 12, 1997) is an Indonesian competitive archer. He competed as a member of the Indonesian archery squad in major international tournaments, spanning the World Championships, Asian Championships, 2014 Summer Youth Olympics, and the 2016 Summer Olympics.
Purnama was selected to compete for Indonesia at the 2016 Summer Olympics in Rio de Janeiro, shooting in both individual and team recurve tournaments. First, Purnama amassed a total of 655 points out of a maximum 720 to hand him a thirty-ninth seed heading to the knockout stage, along with his team's score of 1,962 collected from the classification round. Sitting at tenth in the men's team recurve, Purnama and his compatriots Riau Ega Agatha and Muhammad Wijaya put up a more tremendous effort by trouncing Chinese Taipei in the opening round, before they faced their quarterfinal match against the Americans, which led to the trio's early departure from the competition at 2–6. In the men's individual recurve, Purnama succumbed to the two-time medalist Viktor Ruban of Ukraine in the opening round match with a score of 3–7.
Individua performance timeline
|World Archery tournaments|
|World Cup Final||DNQ||DNQ||0/0|
|End of year world ranking||143||69|
- "Hendra Purnama". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 26 August 2016. Retrieved 22 February 2017. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Olympic archery athletes preview: #3 Asia". World Archery Federation. 30 July 2016. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
- "Indonesia to send 28 athletes to Rio Olympics". Antara. 14 July 2016. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
- "Olimpiade: Tim Panahan Indonesia Lebih Baik dari Malaysia" [Olympics: Indonesian archers performed better than Malaysia] (in Indonesian). Bola. 6 August 2016. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
- "Archery: Men's Team Quarterfinal". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 1 September 2016. Retrieved 18 February 2017. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Sri Wahyuni wins first medal" (in Indonesian). The Jakarta Post. 8 August 2016. Retrieved 22 February 2017.
- "Archery: Men's Individual Round of 32". Rio 2016. Archived from the original on 26 August 2016. Retrieved 18 February 2017. Cite uses deprecated parameter
- "Hasil tim panahan Indonesia di Olimpiade Rio 2016" [Indonesian archer team's results at the 2016 Rio Olympics] (in Indonesian). Rappler. 12 August 2016. Retrieved 18 February 2017.
|This biographical article relating to an Indonesian archery figure is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|