|Full name||Hendrick Stanbury Waye|
|Date of birth||13 December 1877|
|Place of birth||Willunga, South Australia|
|Date of death||7 July 1961(aged 83)|
1 Playing statistics correct to the end of 1910.
Waye played a total of 71 games for Sturt from his debut in 1902 to his last season in 1910. Strong around the ruck and in front of goal, Waye won the Magarey Medal in 1903. He also topped his club's goalkicking five times during his career. At interstate level he represented South Australia regularly, appearing in a total of eight games. He occupies a forward pocket in Sturt's official "Team of the Century".
On 14 August 2011, Waye was selected in the Southern Football League's 125th anniversary team in the forward pocket and second ruck due to his service for the Willunga Football Club. Waye was the only player selected in both the SFL's Greatest Team and Greatest Exports Team.
- "The Players". Sturt Football Club. Sturt Football Club Inc. Retrieved 5 October 2015.
- "Hall of Fame". Sturt Football Club. Sturt Football Club Inc. Retrieved 5 October 2015.
- "Team of the Century". Sturt Football Club. Archived from the original on 30 July 2013. Retrieved 18 July 2013.
- Gordon Armstrong; Jane Whitford; Kane McKay; John Hall (17 August 2011). "The Greatest". Southern Times Messenger. pp. 1, 8–11. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- Jane Whitford (8 June 2011). "Home Grounds Yield Top Crop". Southern Times Messenger. p. 16. Retrieved 13 May 2013.
- Armstrong, Gordon (17 August 2011). "An Exclusive Club of 21 Members". Southern Times Messenger. p. 8. Retrieved 18 July 2013.
- "The Board of Directors are pleased to announce and congratulate the 2015 S.F.L. Hall of Fame inductees". Southern Football League Inc. Fox Sports Pulse. Retrieved 14 July 2015.