As a surname, Heng may refer to:
- Teochew romanization of the Chinese surname written 王 (Wáng in Hanyu Pinyin)
- Hokkien romanization of the Chinese surname written 邢 (Xíng in Hanyu Pinyin)
- pinyin romanization of the less-common Chinese surname written 橫 in traditional characters or 横 in simplified characters (also Héng)
Heng is mostly identified as a Teochew-romanized Chinese surname written 王 (Wáng in Hanyu Pinyin) in Singapore and Malaysia. The Chinese surname was listed 8th on the famous Song Dynasty list of the Hundred Family Surnames and is the most common surname in mainland China.
- Heng Swee Keat, Singaporean politician and Minister for Finance
- Heng Kim Song, Singaporean editorial cartoonist
- Ivan Heng, Singaporean actor
- Heng Chee How, Singaporean politician
- Amanda Heng, Singaporean artist
- Margaret Heng, Singaporean businesswoman
- Nadia Min Dern Heng, Malaysian beauty pageant titleholder and model
- Origin of the surname Wang, Wong, Ong, Heng.
- "公安部统计：'王'成中国第一大姓 有9288万人 [Public Security Bureau Statistics: 'Wang' Found China's #1 'Big Family', Includes 92.88m People]." 24 Apr 2007. Accessed 27 Mar 2012.(in Chinese)
- US Census Bureau. Op. cit. Public Broadcasting Service. "How Popular Is Your Last Name?" Accessed 6 Apr 2013.
|This surname-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This China-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|