From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
- Henioche, a surname of Hera in Lebadea.
- Henioche or Eniocha, wife of King Creon of Thebes according to some authors; more commonly known as Eurydice.
- Henioche, daughter of Creon and the above, sister of Pyrrha. There were statues of the two sisters near the sanctuary of Apollo Ismenius in Thebes.
- Henioche, a daughter of Pittheus, thus a sister of Aethra. She was the mother of Sciron by Canethus.
- Henioche, daughter of Armenius the descendant of Admetus, consort of Andropompus and mother by him of Melanthus, who in his turn was father of Codrus.
- Henioche, the old nurse of Medea.
- Henioche or Heniocheia could be the correct form behind Henicea in Hyginus' catalogue of Priam's children.
|This article includes a list of Greek mythological figures with the same or similar names. If an internal link for a specific Greek mythology article referred you to this page, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended Greek mythology article, if one exists.|