This article needs additional citations for verification. (March 2019) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)
Henk Barnard (1979)
|Born||8 August 1922|
|Died||16 April 2003 (aged 80)|
Henk Barnard (8 August 1922, Rotterdam – 16 April 2003, Laren) was a Dutch writer of children's literature, journalist and television director.
Between 1960 and 1962 Barnard worked as television director for the television series Pipo en het zingende zwaard and Pipo in Kaliefland. Barnard also worked on the series De proemel (1962) and Ja zuster, nee zuster between 1966 and 1968.
In 1972 Barnard published the children's book De Marokkaan en de kat van tante Da (1972) for which he received the Gouden Griffel award a year later. Barnard was also awarded the Gouden Griffel for his book Kon Hesi Baka / Kom gauw terug. For his book Laatste nacht in Jeque Barnard received the Nienke van Hichtum-prijs in 1979.
- 1973: Gouden Griffel, De Marokkaan en de kat van tante Da
- 1977: Gouden Griffel, Kon Hesi Baka / Kom gauw terug
- 1979: Nienke van Hichtum-prijs, Laatste nacht in Jeque
- 1982: Staatsprijs voor kinder- en jeugdliteratuur
- "Lexicon van de jeugdliteratuur (1982-2014) - Henk Barnard" (in Dutch). Digital Library for Dutch Literature. Archived from the original on 23 March 2019. Retrieved 23 March 2019.
- "Henk Barnard" (in Dutch). jeugdliteratuur.org. Archived from the original on 23 March 2019. Retrieved 23 March 2019.
|Wikimedia Commons has media related to Henk Barnard.|