Henki Kolstad (1964)
|Born||Johan Henrik Ludvig Kolstad
3 February 1915
|Died||14 July 2008
|Spouse(s)||Else Kolstad (1938–2008)|
Henki Kolstad (3 February 1915 – 14 July 2008) was a Norwegian actor, considered one of country's best and most versatile actors. He had his theatrical debut at the age of 13, in 1928, for Nationaltheatret (The National Theater). Two years later he acted in his first movie, titled Eskimo. In addition to Nationaltheatret, he also worked for Trøndelag Teater, Det nye Teater, Edderkoppen and Centralteatret. Kolstad was perhaps most famous for his role in the movie "the Olsen Gang", for his role in the children's series "Jul i Skomakergata" and as "Herr Klinke" in Den Spanske Flue. He also had a number of roles in several movies, such as Vi Gifter Oss from 1951. Among the awards he received during his career was an honorary Amanda in 1990, and Commander of the Order of St. Olav.
Kolstad married his wife Else in 1938, and the couple had just celebrated their 70th anniversary before Henki's death. They had been a couple for 76 years. Together they had a son and two daughters. Henki's younger brother, Lasse Kolstad, was also a well-known actor.
- The White God (1932)
- Kampen om tungtvannet (1948)
- Alt dette og Island med (1951)
- Vi gifter oss (1951)
- Emergency Landing (1952)
- Stevnemøte med glemte år (1957)
- De dødes tjern (1958)
- Line (1961)
- Vildanden (1963)
- Pappa tar gull (1964)
- Skjær i sjøen (1965)
- Gutten som kappåt med trollet (1967)
- Fleksnes Fataliteter: Trafikk og panikk (#2.6) (TV, 1974)
- Jul i Skomakergata (TV, 1979)
- Deilig er fjorden! (1985)
- Folk og røvere i Kardemomme by (1988)
- Spanske flue, Den (TV, 1990)
- Olsenbandens siste stikk (1999)
- Hauge, Jeanette Pjaaka (2008-07-14). "Henki Kolstad er død" (in Norwegian). Dagbladet. Archived from the original on 2008-07-17. Retrieved 2008-07-16.
- Berglund, Nina (2008-07-14). "Actor dead at 93". Aftenposten. Archived from the original on 2008-07-15. Retrieved 2008-07-16.
- English: Christmas in Shoemaker Street (literal) or A Shoemaker's Christmas (release title).
- Årrestad, Karoline (2008-07-14). "Slik var Henki Kolstads liv" (in Norwegian). Verdens Gang. Retrieved 2008-07-16.