Henki Kolstad (1964)
Johan Henrik Ludvig Kolstad
3 February 1915
|Died||14 July 2008 (aged 93)|
|Spouse(s)||Else Kolstad (1938–2008)|
Henki Kolstad (3 February 1915 – 14 July 2008) was a Norwegian actor and pop-cultural national treasure. With his debut at the Oslo national theater, he was known for his appearances in Olsenbanden, the children's series Jul i Skomakergata, Herr Klinke in Den Spanske Flue, and Vi gifter oss. Notable mentions include the Amanda and the Order of St. Olav awards.
Kolstad and his wife Else were together for 76 years. They had one son and two daughters.
Henki was also known for voicing several local Disney characters such as the Sheriff of Nottingham in Robin Hood, Grumpy in the 1982 dub of Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs (1937 film) and the Sultan of Agrabah in Aladdin.
Henki's younger brother, Lasse Kolstad, was also a well-known actor.
- The White God (1932)
- Kampen om tungtvannet (1948)
- Alt dette og Island med (1951)
- Vi gifter oss (1951)
- Emergency Landing (1952)
- Stevnemøte med glemte år (1957)
- De dødes tjern (1958)
- Line (1961)
- Vildanden (1963)
- Pappa tar gull (1964)
- Skjær i sjøen (1965)
- Gutten som kappåt med trollet (1967)
- Fleksnes Fataliteter: Trafikk og panikk (#2.6) (TV, 1974)
- Jul i Skomakergata (TV, 1979)
- Deilig er fjorden! (1985)
- Folk og røvere i Kardemomme by (1988)
- Spanske flue, Den (TV, 1990)
- Olsenbandens siste stikk (1999)
- Hauge, Jeanette Pjaaka (2008-07-14). "Henki Kolstad er død" (in Norwegian). Dagbladet. Archived from the original on 2008-07-17. Retrieved 2008-07-16.
- English: Christmas in Shoemaker Street (literal) or A Shoemaker's Christmas(release title).
- Årrestad, Karoline (2008-07-14). "Slik var Henki Kolstads liv" (in Norwegian). Verdens Gang. Retrieved 2008-07-16.