|Look up henna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Henna is a flowering plant, from which dyes are made that is utilized for body art.
Henna may also refer to:
- Henna, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Enna (or Henna or Haenna), city in Sicily, Italy
- Hinna, borough of the city of Stavanger, Norway
- Henna night, an Arab wedding ritual
- Henna (name)
- Henna (film), 1991 Bollywood film
- "Henna" (song), a 2005 song by Cameron Cartio featuring Khaled
- Henna (ship), a cruise ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Henna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.