From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
|Look up henna in Wiktionary, the free dictionary.|
Henna (or Hina) is a flowering plant, from which dyes are made that is utilized for body art. Henna may also refer to:
- Enna (or Henna or Haenna), city in Sicily, Italy
- Henna, Iran, a village in Kerman Province, Iran
- Hinna, borough of the city of Stavanger, Norway
Henna is an Arabic female given name which means "blessed". It is also a Finnish female given name.
- As a surname
- As a given name
- Henna (1973 film), 1973 Indian film
- Henna (film), 1991 Bollywood film
- "Henna" (song), a 2005 song by Cameron Cartio featuring Khaled
- "Henna", a cruise ship
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Henna.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.