29 June 1949 |
|Occupation||CEO of EDF (2009-2014)|
Life and career
In 1972, he started working for Compagnie Générale des Eaux, and he became the Chairman and CEO in 1990. In 1999, he was appointed Vice-President of Vivendi Universal and Chairman and CEO of Vivendi Water. In 2000, he became Chairman of Veolia Environnement and three years later he also became its CEO.
He serves as non-executive director of CNP Assurances, Dassault Aviation and Natixis. He was appointed as Chairman and CEO of Electricité de France in November 2009. He is a member of the Association Française des Entreprises Privées. Proglio also serves on the advisory board for the Pictet Water Fund.
- "All press releases". EDF France. Retrieved 2016-05-22.
- "Sheikha Mozah Bint Nasser Al-Missned". Forbes. Retrieved 2016-05-22.
- "Actualité économique". LExpansion.com. Archived from the original on 2010-09-25. Retrieved 2016-05-22.
- "Pictet Clean Energy Management Information | Pictet Asset Management (Europe) S.A.". www.trustnet.hk. Retrieved 2016-05-22.
- ALTMEYER, CYRIL. "Thales appoints Proglio as chairman, Caine as CEO". Reuters. Retrieved 23 December 2014.
|CEO of Veolia Environnement
|CEO of EDF
|This French business–related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|