Henri Saint Cyr
|Henri Saint Cyr|
|Birth name||Henri Julius Reverony Saint Cyr|
15 March 1902|
|Died||27 July 1979
|Years of service||1924–1957|
|Awards||Knight of the Order of the Sword
H. M. The King's Medal
Knight of the Legion of Honour
|Olympic medal record|
|1952 Helsinki||Dressage, individual|
|1952 Helsinki||Dressage, team|
|1956 Stockholm||Dressage, individual|
|1956 Stockholm||Dressage, team|
Henri Julius Reverony Saint Cyr (15 March 1902 – 27 July 1979) was a Swedish officer and equestrian. He competed at five consecutive Olympics from 1936 to 1960 and won two gold medals in 1952 and two in 1956, all in individual and team dressage. At his last Olympics in 1960 he finished fourth in the individual dressage.
- Harnesk, Paul, ed. (1962). Vem är vem? 1, Stor-Stockholm [Who is who? 1, Greater Stockholm] (in Swedish) (2nd ed.). Stockholm: Vem är vem. p. 1130.
- "Profile: "Henri Saint Cyr"". DatabaseOlympics.com. Archived from the original on 8 February 2007. Retrieved 20 January 2008.
- "Henri S:t Cyr" (in Swedish). Swedish Olympic Committee. Retrieved 25 January 2015.
- "IOC 1956 Summer Olympics". Olympic.org.
- "Henri Saint Cyr". Sports-reference.com. Archived from the original on 9 October 2014. Retrieved 25 January 2015.
|This article about a Swedish Olympic medalist is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This biographical article related to equestrianism is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|