Dorsin in 2014
20 November 1977|
Per Henrik Dorsin (born 20 November 1977) is a Swedish actor, comedian, singer and revue-artist. Dorsin started his career as an extra in the 1995 film Vinterviken. He started his television career in the satire-show Detta har hänt in 1998. He then worked as a revue-artist and dramatist, he produced the revue Slängar av sleven, and has participated in shows with the theater group Stockholms blodbad. He also worked with the SVT entertainment show Säpop, and he has been part of the TV4 comedy show Parlamentet. In 2007 he won the Karamelodiktstipendiet by Povel Ramel. In 2014 Dorsin toured with the comedy play Henrik Dorsin - näktergalen från Holavedsvägen. And since 2014 Dorsin runs the theater Scalateatern in Stockholm.
His younger brother is former football player Mikael Dorsin.
- "Henrik Dorsin: "Allt för mig har varit jobb"". Expressen (in Swedish). Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- "älskade dumburk" (in Swedish). Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- "Tips från coachen med Henrik Dorsin" (in Swedish). TV4. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- "Pygmé Musikförlag AB - Arkiv - Povel Ramel - Karamelodiktstipeniater" (in Swedish). Archived from the original on 2 June 2011. Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- "Henrik Dorsin på humorturné". Dagens Nyheter (in Swedish). Retrieved 24 June 2015.
- "Sju minuter till jobbet för direktör Dorsin". Dagens Nyheter (in Swedish). Retrieved 24 June 2015.
Media related to Henrik Dorsin at Wikimedia Commons
|This Swedish biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|