Henry's Dress was a band from Albuquerque, New Mexico (later San Francisco, California) consisting of Amy Linton (later of The Aislers Set) and Matt Hartman, who both acted as singer, guitarist and drummer at various times, and Hayyim Sanchez as bassist, formed in 1993. They were signed to the Slumberland Records label before disbanding in 1996.
- 1620 (7", Wish I Was a Slumberland Record, November 1993)
- Astronautical Music Festival (Split 7" w/ Tiger Trap, Slumberland Records, February 1994)
- Henry's Dress (10", Slumberland Records, April 1995)
- All This Time for Nothing (Split 7" w/ Flake, 1995)
- Bust 'em Green (LP, Slumberland Records, March 1996)
- Over 21 (Split 7" w/ Rocketship, Wish I Was a Slumberland Record, May 1996)