From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Ashington was born in 1891 in Southport, Lancashire the son of Sherard and Lydia Ashington, his father was a solicitor.
- "Henry Sherard Osborn Ashington - Olympic Record". British Olympic Association.
- England & Wales, FreeBMD Birth Index: Henry Sherard O Ashington; Apr-May-Jun quarter 1891; District: Ormskirk; Volume: 8b; Page: 813.
- "Henry Ashington". Sports Reference. Archived from the original on 1 August 2015. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- "Olympians Who Were Killed or Missing in Action or Died as a Result of War". Sports Reference. Archived from the original on 7 November 2014. Retrieved 3 August 2015.
- Ashington, Henry, Commonwealth War Graves Commission, Retrieved 14 September 2008
|This biographical article relating to English athletics is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|