From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
For other people named Henry Cadogan, see Henry Cadogan (disambiguation).
|This article needs additional citations for verification. (June 2013) (Learn how and when to remove this template message)|
Educated at Trinity College, Dublin, he was a barrister and also High Sheriff of Meath in 1700. He married, on about 31 July 1671, Bridget, daughter of Sir Hardress Waller, by whom he had five children:
- William Cadogan, 1st Earl Cadogan (1672–1726)
- Ambrose Cadogan (d unm 1693)
- Charles Cadogan, 2nd Baron Cadogan (1685–1776)
- Frances Cadogan (d aged 9)
- Penelope Cadogan, who married Sir Thomas Prendergast, 1st Baronet
Debrett's Peerage and Baronetage - Cadogan.
|This Irish law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|