Henry Clay (disambiguation)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Henry Clay (1777–1852) was an American politician from Kentucky.
Henry Clay may also refer to:
- Henry Clay, Jr. (1811–1847), his son, American soldier and statesman
- Henry Clay (Steamboat), subject of the Hudson River's worst steamboat disaster, in Riverdale, the Bronx, New York, on July 28, 1852
- Henry Clay High School, oldest public high school in Lexington, Kentucky
- USS Henry Clay (SSBN-625), a Lafayette-class ballistic missile submarine
- Henry Clay (cigar), a brand of cigars
- Henry Robinson Clay (1895–1919), World War I flying ace
- Sir Henry Clay, 6th Baronet (1909–1985), English engineer
- Henry Clay (rower) (born 1955), British Olympic rower
- Henry Clay, Kentucky
- Henry Clay Township, Fayette County, Pennsylvania, township in Fayette County, Pennsylvania
- Henry Clay, Delaware, an unincorporated community in New Castle County, Delaware, United States
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the title Henry Clay.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.