Henry Collins Walsh
Henry Collins Walsh (1863–1927) was a journalist, historian, explorer of Central America and Greenland, a founding member of the Arctic Club of America (1894),  and the nominal founder of The Explorers Club (1904).
He is associated with the Henry Altemus Company of Philadelphia.
- Dante's Inferno - Dante Alighieri
- Poems of John Milton
- Paradise Lost - John Milton
- Purgatory and Paradise - Dante Alighieri
- Account of the F.A. Cook arctic expedition via Labrador to Sukkertoppen
- The Rime of the Ancient Mariner - Samuel Taylor Coleridge
- Idylls of the King, and other Arthurian poems - Alfred Lord Tennyson
- American Notes and Queries, Volume 1
Works by Walsh
- The Last Cruise of the Miranda - A Record of Arctic Adventure (1895)
- By the Potomac and Other Verses (1889)
- "Finding aid to the Arctic Club of America" (PDF). The Explorers Club. Retrieved 2015-07-17.
- "Walsh, Henry C. 1863-1927 (Henry Collins) [WorldCat Identities]".