Henry Cotton (bishop)
From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Henry Cotton (c.1545–1615) was an English bishop.
- Gleeson White, The cathedral church of Salisbury; a description of its fabric and a brief history of the see of Sarum (1901), p. 110.
- Rectors of St. Faith's Church in Havant, Hampshire
- The Church of St Faith Havant
- Bishops | Fasti Ecclesiae Anglicanae 1541-1857: volume 6 (pp. 1-5)
- Salisbury - Relations with the bishops, to 1612 | A History of the County of Wiltshire: Volume 6 (pp. 101-103)
|Church of England titles|
|Bishop of Salisbury
|This article about an English bishop or archbishop is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|