From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
(Redirected from Henry Curtis Bennett)
- Derek Curtis-Bennett His son.
- "Bennett, Sir Henry Honywood Curtis- (1879–1936)". Oxford Dictionary of National Biography (online ed.). Oxford University Press. doi:10.1093/ref:odnb/67120. (Subscription or UK public library membership required.)
- Edward Grice (1937). Great cases of Sir Henry Curtis Bennett, K.C. Hutchinson.
- Roland Wild; Derek Curtis-Bennett (1938). King's counsel: the life of Sir Henry Curtis-Bennett. Macmillan.
- Hansard 1803–2005: contributions in Parliament by Henry Curtis-Bennett
|Parliament of the United Kingdom|
Sydney Walter Robinson
|Member of Parliament for Chelmsford
1924 – 1926
|This English law-related biographical article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom (since 1801), for an English constituency is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|
|This article about a Conservative Member of the Parliament of the United Kingdom born in the 1870s is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|