Henry Ernest Gascoyne Bulwer
- 1860–1864 – British Resident in Kythira in the Ionian Islands under the Lord High Commissioner, Sir Henry Knight Storks.
- 1865 – Secretary to his uncle, the British Ambassador to the Ottoman Empire in Constantinople.
- 1866 – Receiver-General of Trinidad.
- 1867–1869 – Administrator of the Government of Dominica.
- 1871–1875 – Governor of Labuan and Consular-General in Borneo
- 1875–1880 – Lieutenant Governor of the Colony of Natal.
- 1882–1885 – Governor of the Colony of Natal and Special Commissioner for Zulu Affairs.
- 1886–1892 – High Commissioner in Cyprus.
- Archives Hub: Administrative/Biographical History of Sir Henry Ernest G. Bulwer[permanent dead link] Accessed 18 November 2008
- "Bulwer, Henry Ernest [Gascoyne] Lytton (BLWR855HE)". A Cambridge Alumni Database. University of Cambridge.
- Laband, John (2009). Historical Dictionary of the Zulu Wars. Scarecrow Press. p. 22. ISBN 978-0-8108-6300-2.
- "No. 26935". The London Gazette. 4 February 1898. p. 673.
- Raper, P. E. (1989). Dictionary of Southern African Place Names. Jonathan Ball Publishers. p. 99. ISBN 978-0-947464-04-2 – via Internet Archive.
- Beolens, Bo; Watkins, Michael; Grayson, Michael (2014). The Eponym Dictionary of Birds. Bloomsbury Publishing. pp. 214–. ISBN 978-1-4729-0574-1.
|This British diplomat-related article is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|