Henry Ford Health System
This article has multiple issues. Please help improve it or discuss these issues on the talk page. (Learn how and when to remove these template messages)
|Metro Detroit, Southeast Michigan|
|Wright Lassiter III, CEO|
|Revenue||$5.8 billion USD (2019)|
|$86.8 million USD (2019)|
Number of employees
|31,600 + (2019)|
6,200 + nurses (2019)
The Henry Ford Health System (HFHS) is an integrated, non-profit health care organization in Metro Detroit. The corporate office is at One Ford Place, in Midtown Detroit, Michigan. Henry Ford established the health system in 1915, and it is currently run by a 17-member board of trustees. Henry Ford Health System also owns the health insurance company Health Alliance Plan.
The Henry Ford Health System provides acute, specialty, primary and preventive care services backed by excellence in research and education. Henry Ford's regional hospital and services include the below hospitals:
|Hospital||Location||Bed count||Emergency Department||Founded||Notes||Website|
|Henry Ford Hospital||Detroit||877||Level I trauma center||1915|||
|Henry Ford Kingswood Hospital||Ferndale||100||No||Psychiatric hospital|||
|Henry Ford Macomb Hospital||Clinton Township||361||Level II trauma center|||
|Henry Ford West Bloomfield Hospital||West Bloomfield||191||Level III trauma center||2009|||
|Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital||Wyandotte||401||Yes|||
|Henry Ford Allegiance Health||Jackson||475||Level II trauma center||1918||Joined the health system in 2016, Formerly known as Allegiance Health and Foote Hospital|||
|Naruvi Hospital||Vellore, Tamil Nadu, India||475||Yes||2020||Tie up between Henry Ford Health Systems and The Naruvi Hospitals |||
The Henry Ford Health System operates nine emergency departments.
The Henry Ford Health System operates forty general medical centers and seven specialized medical facilities.
- "About Us". Henry Ford Health System. Retrieved March 20, 2010.
- "Henry Ford Health System 1 Ford Place". Henry Ford Health System. Retrieved 2021-12-01. - Address: "Contact Us". Henry Ford Health System. Retrieved March 20, 2010.
- "About HAP | Michigan Health Insurance | HAP". www.hap.org. Retrieved 2022-01-01.
- "Locations | Henry Ford Health System - Detroit, MI". www.henryford.com. Retrieved 2019-12-11.
- Reindl, J. C. "Allegiance Health in Jackson to join Henry Ford system". Detroit Free Press. Retrieved 2019-10-11.
- "VNaruvi Hospitals' in Vellore to give world-class health facility". Deccan Chronicle. 13 September 2016. Archived from the original on 28 October 2020. Retrieved 25 October 2020.
- "Location Search Results | Henry Ford Health System - Detroit, MI". www.henryford.com. Retrieved 2019-12-11.