Henry H. Dupont
|Henry H. Dupont|
|Buildings||Bona Thompson Memorial Library
Don CeSar Hotel
Casa De Muchas Flores
DuPont designed Bona Thompson Memorial Library in Irvington, Indiana, the eclectic Masonic Temple and Hall School. In Pinellas County, Florida he designed the Don CeSar Hotel and Casa De Muchas Flores. He was involved in developing Von Duprin. Dupont announced his move to Florida in 1915, with an office in St. Petersburg's Central National Bank Building.
- Hall School
- Casa De Muchas Flores, Pinellas County, Florida
- Veillard House (1901) for Ralph Veillard, a Queen Anne architecture style bungalow listed on the National Register of Historic Places in 1982. Two-story masonry and balloon frame house with a front porch and bell-cast gable roof punctuated by two over-sized dormers on a corner lot on 4th Ave N in downtown St Petersburg, Florida.
- Edward T. Lewis home, St. Petersburg 
- Building Age, Volume 45 David Williams Company, 1923 page 30
- Beautiful Bungalows of the Twenties, Building Age Publishing Corporation, Dover Publications, Sep 16, 2003 page 3
- (Re)constructing the Little Red Schoolhouse: History, Landscape and Memory, Joanne Raetz Stuttgen Indiana University, 2002 - 492 pages Pages 166, 168
-  Men of Indiana in Nineteen Hundred and One by Adolph B. Benesch Benesch publishing Company, 1901 page 135
- "LandmarkHunter.com | Henry H. Dupont". landmarkhunter.com. Retrieved 2014-09-22.
- Technology & Conservation, Volume 11 Issue 1 Technology Organization., 1992 page 9
- American Architect and Architecture - Volume 107 - Page 62 books.google.com/books?id=umhTAAAAMAAJ 1915
- The Saturday Evening Post - Volume 202 - Page 167 books.google.com/books?id=eCQkAQAAMAAJ Mary Andrews Denison 1929
- The American Home - Volume 6 - Page 1 books.google.com/books?id=pWbWAAAAMAAJ