Koning during the
2012 Vintage Yachting Games at Lake Como
|Full name||Henry Arthur Koning|
June 29, 1960 |
|Height||1.70 m (5.6 ft)|
|Updated on 2014-01-31.|
Henry Arthur Koning (born June 29, 1960, in Zaandam) is a sailor from the Netherlands, who represented his country at the 1988 Summer Olympics in Pusan. With Hans Schelling as crew, Koning took the 15th place in the Flying Dutchman.
Koning represented Bonaire during the 2008 Vintage Yachting Games in Medemblik in the Flying Dutchman with Rob Taal as crew. The team made 4th place. In the 2012 Koning and Taal returned to the Vintage Yachting Games in Lake Como also for Bonaire. They finished again 4th.
Koning works as organizational consultant for the community of Purmerend.
- "Henry Koning Bio, Stats, and Results". Olympic Sports. Sports-Reference.com. Archived from the original on 2014-01-10. Retrieved 2014-01-09.
- "De Nederlandse olympische zeilploeg". De Telegraaf (in Dutch). 1988-09-10. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
- "Nederlandse zeilploeg met lege handen naar huis". De Telegraaf (in Dutch). 1988-09-28. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
- Official Report,Volume 1: Organization and Planning (PDF). Seoul: Olympic Organizing Committee. 1989. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
- Official Report,Volume 2: Competition, Summary and Results (PDF). Seoul: Seoul Olympic Organizing Committee. 1989. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
- "Henry Koning". www.linkedin.com. Retrieved 2014-01-31.
|This biographical article related to yacht racing in the Netherlands is a stub. You can help Wikipedia by expanding it.|